The Lonely Hearts Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Knights

2 posters

Go down

Black Knights Empty Black Knights

Post by fatsomcgee Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:11 am

We Black Knights are a elite group of horsemen. A select few of us have made it to the lands of god. Our other brothers in arms are making the journey to join us. While we await for their arrival, we must gather money from the commoner filth that inhabit the lands so we can arm our horseman when they arrive.If you sneak outside after bed time, beware! You might be caught by the black knights. they hide in darkness, prowl after the strong. they grows weary of complainers quickly, and hears their cries.there tastes are many,there thirst unquenched.

What In-Game Name Do You Currently Use? -

What Hours Are You Normally On? -

Are You Willing To Obey Every Order From Your Superior? -

How Much Roleplay Experience Do You Have? -

How Would You Rate Yourself In Combat? -

Imagine You Are Killing Someone In Roleplay, Describe How You Would Do It (Use Vivid Language and be In Character) -

fatsomcgee

Back to top Go down

Black Knights Empty Re: Black Knights

Post by Vex Of The Black Knights Fri May 10, 2013 11:55 am

What In-Game Name Do You Currently Use? - Vex_Of_The_Black_Knights

What Hours Are You Normally On? - Whenever Fatso is

Are You Willing To Obey Every Order From Your Superior? - Hellllllllllll no.... but i do anyways

How Much Roleplay Experience Do You Have? - Been Rping since the EVE Online beta in 1998

How Would You Rate Yourself In Combat? - 8/10

Imagine You Are Killing Someone In Roleplay, Describe How You Would Do It (Use Vivid Language and be In Character) - Seeing as noone is truly worthy of fighting a Black Knight I would tear the pathetic fools filthy armor off, forcing his meager weapons onto the ground, I would chop off his arms and legs and kick my spiked boot into the wounds salting them before carving our symbol into his chest and beheading the fool.
Vex Of The Black Knights
Vex Of The Black Knights

Back to top Go down