The Lonely Hearts Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Black Company

+2
TheJudge
Murdume
6 posters

Go down

The Black Company  Empty The Black Company

Post by Murdume Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:04 pm

The Black Company  5f33d2f29d77c6d090d9c397706105e2
The Black Company

Every generation comes a group of warriors so noble in mission that many consider them pure of heart and mission. The Black Company however is not that group. The Company is a highly organized paramilitary mercenary unit that has the ability to perform a plethora of operations from clandestine assassinations to full-scale conventional warfare. The Company knows the only truth that this world has to offer and that is that gold is what moves it.

The Company is well known for its ability to protect its interests and those that hire them. With a new base of operations and a new land to call home - this group of men and women seeks to cash in on the constant conflict in a land torn asunder.
The Black Company follows a strict and firm hierarchy based on experience, rank, and merit within the company.

Captain
Lieutenant
High Sergeant
Croaker Murdume the Valiant Nanase the Brave

Along with the triumvirate that leads the Company, there is a small corps of Sergeants that lead the men on a squad size level on the battlefield.
  1. Sergeant Bismarck
  2. Vacant

Along with the focus on the traditional arts of war, the leaders of the Black Company know that an economy is essential to maintaining an elite status among-st the factions.

1. Knight - Focuses primarily on horse back combat. However, the Black Company is an infantry oriented division and few Knights will be recruited.
  2. Man-at-Arms - A mixture of both Knight and the common infantryman, this role aims to act as both infantry or cavalry when the time arises.
  3. Sergeant - The backbone of the Black Company military machine is the Sergeant.
  4. Archer - The support class responsible for assisting the infantry scale walls and to keep enemy infantry at bay or to harass enemy lines with long ranged fire.

1. Serf - The land on which the Company stands, Serfs gather the supplies necessary for the Black Company to keep its armories stocked and soldiers geared. Paid and protected by the Black Company.
  2. Master Smith - Keeps the unit geared, paid and protected by the Black Company.

* Amendment - Black Company members are not to accept contracts below 8k. Anything less is to be turned down immediately.

Last edited by Murdume on Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:17 pm; edited 3 times in total

Murdume

Back to top Go down

The Black Company  Empty Re: The Black Company

Post by TheJudge Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:11 pm

A badass clan. 'Nuff said!

TheJudge

Back to top Go down

Post by Murdume Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:27 pm

The following is the template to join.

Character Name:
Combat Ability: (1-10)
Do you have teamspeak: (If you do not wish to get in teamspeak with us, do not apply.)
Roleplay Experience:

Murdume

Back to top Go down

Post by miamayhem Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:25 pm

Posting for roster reference

miamayhem

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumley918 Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:23 pm

Character Name: Chumley
Desired Role: anything meele
Combat Ability: (1-10) 1.001
Do you have teamspeak: (If you do not wish to get in teamspeak with us, do not apply.) yes
Roleplay Experience: alot

Chumley918

Back to top Go down

Post by Judgement Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:07 pm

Character Name: Judgement
Desired Role: Archer/Crossbowman
Combat Ability: (1-10) 6
Do you have teamspeak: (If you do not wish to get in teamspeak with us, do not apply.) I have a teamspeak Username: Judgement, I don't have a mic atm though.
Roleplay Experience: I have played pw for ages, I also have 500 hours logged on Mount & Blade.

Judgement

Back to top Go down

Post by Murdume Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:08 pm

Judgement wrote:Character Name: Judgement
Desired Role: Archer/Crossbowman
Combat Ability: (1-10) 6
Do you have teamspeak: (If you do not wish to get in teamspeak with us, do not apply.) I have a teamspeak Username: Judgement, I don't have a mic atm though.
Roleplay Experience: I have played pw for ages, I also have 500 hours logged on Mount & Blade.
Welcome to the black company.

Murdume

Back to top Go down

Post by tinypieman Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:10 pm

Character Name:Tinypieman or Anvesk
Desired Role:Anything really
Combat Ability: (1-10) 7 1/2
Do you have teamspeak: (If you do not wish to get in teamspeak with us, do not apply.)Yes
Roleplay Experience:I was in The Town watch And Assassins guild in trojan before it went to shit

tinypieman

Back to top Go down

Post by Murdume Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:07 am

tinypieman wrote:Character Name:Tinypieman or Anvesk
Desired Role:Anything really
Combat Ability: (1-10) 7 1/2
Do you have teamspeak: (If you do not wish to get in teamspeak with us, do not apply.)Yes
Roleplay Experience:I was in The Town watch And Assassins guild in trojan before it went to shit

Accepted, all we ask is that you don't troll and bring a bad name to the Black Company.

Murdume

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down