The Lonely Hearts Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Caste

+4
FuzzyMan
goldenrebel
11kp11
Cloaked_Man
8 posters

Go down

Black Caste Empty Black Caste

Post by Cloaked_Man Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:32 am

Being around for about a year our caste of the color black has been roaming the lands for quite some time. Expertise in the arts of the dagger and crossbow has lead to many accomplished deeds and feats in the world of Calradia. Living by a strict moral code and restrictions from the outside world by living in an enclosed camp and only a select few knowing of their actual location. The name being feared most of all by warriors and high lords of cities and small villages alike, the deeds that the Caste has accomplished keeps them in line. The select few who do know of the location of them are known as 'contacts' and withhold secrecy to the killers who belong to the black. The ones who wish to join, known as 'seekers', must find out who these 'contacts' are and try to gain a level of trust with them (Show us how good you are at roleplay). Once the 'contact' has established said trust he will further communicate to a 'killer' (Member of the Black Caste) and address the newcomer. From there on the assassin will watch the seeker and judge if he is suited and has the stomach for the line of work that they are in. If the 'killer' has decided that the 'seeker' is fit enough for the challenges that lie ahead of him he will make further contact with the 'seeker'. If the 'killer' has decided against the 'seeker's' abilities then said 'seeker' will be eliminated in order to maintain secrecy. If the 'seeker' has made it to the camp and inside its walls, a 'killer' will take him and another 'seeker' in as an apprentice. They will both complete trials as a team in order to become a full fledged member of the caste. At the end of the trials if neither of the 'seekers' have perished yet, they will be put to the ultimate test, they will be forced to fight each other. The victor of the battle will be the one who gets to move on and be a member of the Caste, the other will be rotting in the ground. (Based On John Norman's Novels of Gor)

Rules are as follows: No Robbing, No Breaking Rules Under Any Circumstance, Try To Always Be In Character In Local, Understand The Dialect Spoken At This Time Period, Always Address Other Assassins As 'Killer', No Metagaming At All, All Contracts Must Be Accepted By The Head Assassin On At The Time. (More to come soon)

Black Caste Codes:
Code - Renouce all ties of friendship and family (except during training)
Code - Kill only for Gold
Code - Do not use poison
Code - Is loyal to no Homestone
Code - Wear the sign of the Dagger on his forehead when Hunting
Code - Non shall leave the Black Caste once they become a member
Code - Training proceeds in pairs
Code - Choose Candidates for training with Great Care
Code - In the final task, the pair must hunt each other to the death
Code - Keep the Black Caste Codes secret
Code - Wear the black Garb
Code - Mark Black Caste Territory with a Black Banner
Code - Stay loyal to the Black Caste Codes
Code - Black Caste Assassins do not take bribes to call off a mark
Code - Assassins must make their own kill
Code - Assassins can allow themselves to be hired for mercenary duties
Code - Once paid, Assassins will not call for reinforcements
Cloaked_Man
Cloaked_Man

Back to top Go down

Black Caste Empty Re: Black Caste

Post by Cloaked_Man Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:35 am

Assassin Application (OOC)

What In-Game Name Do You Currently Use? -

What Hours Are You Normally On? -

Are You Willing To Obey Every Order From Your Superior? -

How Much Roleplay Experience Do You Have? -

How Would You Rate Yourself In Combat? -

Imagine You Are Killing Someone In Roleplay, Describe How You Would Do It (Use Vivid Language and be In Character) -
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Black Caste Contact Application (OOC)

What Name Do You Normally Roleplay As? -

Will You Be Able To Uphold The Secrecy Of The Caste? -

What Have You Roleplayed As Before? -

How Would You Rate Yourself In Roleplay 1-10? -

Give Me A Roleplay Of You Judging A Seeker And Watching If He Is Worthy. -

Cloaked_Man
Cloaked_Man

Back to top Go down

Black Caste Empty EL_KP

Post by 11kp11 Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:58 pm

What In-Game Do You Currently Use? - EL_KP

What Hours Are You Normally On? - evenings est Atlantic

Are You Willing To Obey Every Order From Your Superior? - Yes

How Much Roleplay Experience Do You Have? - A lot

How Would You Rate Yourself In Combat? - 8.5, 9-10

Imagine You Are Killing Someone In Roleplay, Describe How You Would Do It (Use Vivid Language and be In Character) - * takes out his dagger as he slips behind him, ready to strike. forcing the blade into his back , attacking him repeatedly "*fight breaks loose*

11kp11

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenrebel Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:12 pm

What In-Game Name Do You Currently Use? - Goldenrebel

What Hours Are You Normally On? - Usually 3-5 or 6 PM EST and then 9-10 PM EST during the week. Weekends can fluctuate and weekdays at time based upon school and other activities.

Are You Willing To Obey Every Order From Your Superior? - I shall unless it involves breaking one of the codes of the Black Caste.

How Much Roleplay Experience Do You Have? - I'll be honest my Roleplay experience is not large but I have done multiple plays before if that counts.

How Would You Rate Yourself In Combat? - A 9, I'm best on cavalry and worst as an archer.

Imagine You Are Killing Someone In Roleplay, Describe How You Would Do It (Use Vivid Language and be In Character) - I approach my target with silent grace following him through the bends of the city's alleys. He is a master smith who double crossed a client and I was assigned to kill him by my superior. He is detailed as being of middle age with distinct sideburns and brown hair. I grab the hilt of my trusty sword as I anticipate the death of my target. I sense the moment and draw my weapon from my scabbard. He has no time to react as I stab him from behind and cover his mouth to muffle his screams of terror. As he fades away I say two words, "Black Caste". I sheathe my sword and silently blend into the crowd moments before the alarm is raised of the master smith's murder. As I stroll off back to my superior I smile at the thought of a successful contract and the many other contracts to follow.

goldenrebel

Back to top Go down

Post by FuzzyMan Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:40 pm

What In-Game Name Do You Currently Use? - Flamingo

What Hours Are You Normally On? - 3-7 PM during the week. On my weekends i could be on from 12 AM EST to 11 PM EST (Some weekdays I am busy.)

Are You Willing To Obey Every Order From Your Superior? - I am very loyal and I will do anything my Superior(s) ask of me, unless it requires breaking our sacred code...

How Much Roleplay Experience Do You Have? - I must say I have been playing PW for a very long time (4 years) and I think of myself as a worthy roleplayer. (I think i'm witty but that's just my opinion.)

How Would You Rate Yourself In Combat? - An 8.5 probably, i'm very good with a one-handed and shield and can do decent work with a bow or a crossbow (cav is not one of my better skills.)

Imagine You Are Killing Someone In Roleplay, Describe How You Would Do It (Use Vivid Language and be In Character) - *Find my Way into the Outlaw camp* As I stalk the halls of the once famous lords hall i seek out my prey with my bow at hand, I find myself on the roof and as i peek down the jagged walls i see him the outlaw that murdered the clients wife. I think of the Words my Superior told me before i left *Make him pay for that innocent woman's death* I take out my bow and draw but one arrow the arrow he himself used to kill the woman, i draw the arrow back and i let it slice through the air and soon his chest. I see him cough out blood and i knew it hit his heart... I walk away thinking of the pay i would soon be rewarded and also how his death was so very ironic...

FuzzyMan

Back to top Go down

Black Caste Empty Reauk Application

Post by Tearjerkin Wed May 15, 2013 4:03 pm

What In-Game Name Do You Currently Use? - Reauk

What Hours Are You Normally On? - Per day? 5-10

Are You Willing To Obey Every Order From Your Superior? - Of course! Even if it is to kill myself.

How Much Roleplay Experience Do You Have? - I've been roleplaying alot in native Warband Roleplay (hardest hardcore roleplay)

How Would You Rate Yourself In Combat? - 7/10 when i have good fps

Imagine You Are Killing Someone In Roleplay, Describe How You Would Do It (Use Vivid Language and be In Character) - *writes in diary of the daily events* Today, i found myself west of the Kingdom of Avernon meeting with King Ustid. He has instructed me with the asssassination of the local bandit king. A Cheeky fellow he called, but his name is Atheleld. I asked, how will i bring evidence of his death? The king tells me, bring me his helmet. The kings local Constable told me that he was near the forests of Terevon, near the local nord clan, Clan Wolfbane. I took my travels to the leader of the said clan. Ulfric his name was. He was around 6'2'' With a body size of a giant. His beard was long, yet so very fierce looking. His eyes, gleamed with a sort of blue tinge. Ulfric Instructed me that his scouts had recently picked up a trail of a very large horsepack. Typical for bandit kings. His scouts instructed that there was an old treestand that Ulfrics grandfather had used for hunting elk. I went to the spot and waited. Luckily for me, i only had to wait around four hours, until a mass party of horsemen, all belching and swearing, and talking about their most recent fuck came about. I had only assumed it was the bandit kings party. But a thing, they all looked the same! Each man wearing tribal warrior outfits, all with the same warspear, same falchion, same Helmets. The only differnce between them all was the horse. One man In the middle was riding a desert horse with a sort of.. crown on his head. I had hoped that this man was him. I readied my crossbow only to stop by the sound of a screaming wench coming forth. She said that her father had raped and beaten her. I felt sorrow, but kept true to my mission of the assassination. The alleged bandit king came forth and started saying things in a tounge i could not understand. My thoughts were exactly and simple as this. Their going to rape her. The next thing though, could have suprised the most seasoned veteran. The women took out a dagger and attempted to stab through the mans neck, next thing i know she screams and a horn blows in the distance. The king headbutts the girl, only soon after thrusting his sword into her. The king orders his men to form up in a circle. Women form up on the hills beside him all chanting and screaming, with their armor exactly shaping to the size of their breasts. I had to act! They outnumbered the bandit king greatly! And if they killed him, my job would be lost. I jumped out of the tree and had told the bandit king i was their to help, he ordered me behind the mens with shield with my crossbow. Another horn blows. All the women come charging down the mountain with the rage of an ancient fury it seemed. I think this is going to be like King Ustids shield walls, wait for the enemy to come charging in. But this was diffrent, all the archers crouched down and when the shields of the wall raised, all archers shot. The shots were amazingly accruate. Half of the women charging down were shot. Next thing i know i hear the bandit king yell "Die you valkyrie whores!". They crashed into the shieldwal with a force of an African Elephant. I honesly don't know what happened next, i think one of the shields hit my head when the fight began. I only remember being awoken amidst of bodies. I only see three people, the alleged bandit king, and some men. He asks me to sit up, and says "Why did you help us"? I told him i wish only to help the innocent, he laughed and said do you know who we are boyo? I said.. 'Bandit King"? He raised a brow, took out his sword and tried to swing at me, i dove to the side, picking up a weapon on my way up. The thrusts, i parry grabbing his sword arm, pulling it towards me,while i shove a dagger straight through his throat. To my amazement his men runoff. I take his helmet and head back to theking for my reward of 500 denars.

Tearjerkin

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge_Baron Wed May 15, 2013 4:33 pm

What In-Game Name Do You Currently Use? - Brother Armilius

What Hours Are You Normally On? - 2-5 a day

How Much Roleplay Experience Do You Have? - 4 years of experience and i was in the dark brother hood

How Would You Rate Yourself In Combat? -

Melee - 6
Crossbow - 9
Bow - 10

over all skill - Over 9000!!!

Imagine You Are Killing Someone In Roleplay, Describe How You Would Do It (Use Vivid Language and be In Character) - I Would Confirm that the person i am trying to kill is my target. I would make sure he matches the Description of the person there is a contract on. I would then take position with a crossbow or bow, then wait till he gets to a good spot to be "dropped" with out warning anyone else in the faction. I would then wait till the time is right to make a escape, not worrying about the loot. then tell let the contractor know that the target was successfully killed.

Judge_Baron

Back to top Go down

Post by XI Tymo_Faust Wed May 15, 2013 5:52 pm

What In-Game Name Do You Currently Use? -XI_Tymo

What Hours Are You Normally On? - Saddle

Are You Willing To Obey Every Order From Your Superior? -Yes

How Much Roleplay Experience Do You Have? - Good experience

How Would You Rate Yourself In Combat? -Pretty good

Imagine You Are Killing Someone In Roleplay, Describe How You Would Do It (Use Vivid Language and be In Character) -I would find my target, then i would ask for his name to confirm it was him then I would walk away come back latter act as if i was helping him the I would kill. Collect my reward and continue my journey as being an assassin.

XI Tymo_Faust

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandros94 Wed May 15, 2013 6:12 pm

Being around for about a year our caste of the color black has been roaming the lands for quite some time. Expertise in the arts of the dagger and crossbow has lead to many accomplished deeds and feats in the world of Calradia. Living by a strict moral code and restrictions from the outside world by living in an enclosed camp and only a select few knowing of their actual location. The name being feared most of all by warriors and high lords of cities and small villages alike, the deeds that the Caste has accomplished keeps them in line. The select few who do know of the location of them are known as 'contacts' and withhold secrecy to the killers who belong to the black. The ones who wish to join, known as 'seekers', must find out who these 'contacts' are and try to gain a level of trust with them (Show us how good you are at roleplay). Once the 'contact' has established said trust he will further communicate to a 'killer' (Member of the Black Caste) and address the newcomer. From there on the assassin will watch the seeker and judge if he is suited and has the stomach for the line of work that they are in. If the 'killer' has decided that the 'seeker' is fit enough for the challenges that lie ahead of him he will make further contact with the 'seeker'. If the 'killer' has decided against the 'seeker's' abilities then said 'seeker' will be eliminated in order to maintain secrecy. If the 'seeker' has made it to the camp and inside its walls, a 'killer' will take him and another 'seeker' in as an apprentice. They will both complete trials as a team in order to become a full fledged member of the caste. At the end of the trials if neither of the 'seekers' have perished yet, they will be put to the ultimate test, they will be forced to fight each other. The victor of the battle will be the one who gets to move on and be a member of the Caste, the other will be rotting in the ground. (Based On John Norman's Novels of Gor)

Rules are as follows: No Robbing, No Breaking Rules Under Any Circumstance, Try To Always Be In Character In Local, Understand The Dialect Spoken At This Time Period, Always Address Other Assassins As 'Killer', No Metagaming At All, All Contracts Must Be Accepted By The Head Assassin On At The Time

alexandros94

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandros94 Wed May 15, 2013 6:14 pm

What In-Game Name Do You Currently Use? - Brother Alexandros

What Hours Are You Normally On? - 2-5 a day

How Much Roleplay Experience Do You Have? - 2 years of experience and i was in the dark brother hood

How Would You Rate Yourself In Combat? Stress wise im good. range and melee -8/10

alexandros94

Back to top Go down

Post by XI Tymo_Faust Thu May 16, 2013 1:26 pm

What hours at you usually on? 3-9 est time zone (sry I thought it said horse lol)

XI Tymo_Faust

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down