The Lonely Hearts Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judge_Ali helped his faction just a LITTLE to much in a war

3 posters

Go down

Judge_Ali helped his faction just a LITTLE to much in a war Empty Judge_Ali helped his faction just a LITTLE to much in a war

Post by Sir_Leroy Wed May 01, 2013 6:06 pm

Ali was lord of the horse lords when they decided to attack. After they came into our castle most of us had died, when we spawned we would grab shields to prevent being shot by the dozens of archers. Instead of saying anything to those that were spawn killing us OVER and OVER again (i was 2 and 8 by then end) with their archers standing on the walls shooting us and they didnt even have a banner to cap. He logged on as his admin profile and instead of saying anythign to the spawn killers but instead slayed us for picking up shields and "breaking nlr" im not an admin but since when has standing there and getting shot in the face been breaking nlr. or picking up just a shield so we dont get shot in the face. Pretty sure that isnt against the rules, spawn killing however is. Personally i lost 28k to the spawn killing i dont know how much my men lost but id guess it was quite a bit. Thank you

Sir_Leroy

Back to top Go down

Judge_Ali helped his faction just a LITTLE to much in a war Empty Re: Judge_Ali helped his faction just a LITTLE to much in a war

Post by Spartacus10 Wed May 01, 2013 9:12 pm

well in these cases everyone looses and picking up any equipment off of a body enables the hostile faction to kill you and thus enables the spawn killing ;\
Spartacus10
Spartacus10
Admin

Back to top Go down

Judge_Ali helped his faction just a LITTLE to much in a war Empty Re: Judge_Ali helped his faction just a LITTLE to much in a war

Post by Judge_Ali Wed May 08, 2013 5:53 pm

Apologies for the late response. Now, let me 'justify' my actions. Firstly, I had slain you and others, because regardless of my countless warnings people kept looting their gear and continued on fighting in the war, this is how the following people of my faction had died:

Midgor the Mountain
Gorumm
Horselord King Arteh (Me)

Now, I had said on countless occasions that if you do pick up your stuff I will slay you for NLR, if you're getting shot with arrows wait in the spawn until the war is over, or try and run away. I am not psychic, I cannot know what you are thinking. From what I see is that you're breaking NLR.

As for you saying I am aiding my faction and trying to portray me as a bias member of this server? Well for that, I can't say much. I have on countless occasions slain my own factions members and good friends of mine and threatened bans for meta-gaming and various other offenses. I apologize if you feel as if I was being bias, but really. I wasn't. As far as refunds go, you will not be getting refunded.

Enjoy your RP on Lonelyhearts

- Ali

Judge_Ali

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down