The Lonely Hearts Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*How The Mercenary Faction Works*

Go down

*How The Mercenary Faction Works* Empty *How The Mercenary Faction Works*

Post by Admin Thu May 02, 2013 5:14 am

Ok you may have noticed the new perm faction entitled "Mercenaries *Peaceful*" I wanted to take a few minutes to tell you the ground rules for this faction.

1. There is no leader, they cannot declare war, nor have war declared on them.
2. In order to work for a faction, they must join the faction that is hiring them. (All bases have a brigand class that enables them to join with any class via tap of the action key.)
3. Mercs can defend themselves, and rob/tax players if they want, but they must RP and abide by the rules.
4. Mercs can start a bounty hunter contract with a player, but they must try and capture the target alive using valid RP.
5. Mercs can take on Assassination contracts, provided an admin approved the contract. They do not have to accept the contract in all chat, but upon completion of the contract, the target has a right to know who killed him/her, and the reason.
6. To be a merc, is simply to state that you are looking for work. It is not a military faction. Anyone can join the faction. once again, the faction is locked, and it is not possible to elect a lord.
7. Any merc in a warzone fighting will be considered randoming if not in the designated faction that hired them.
8. Each contract is for the life of the merc. They decide their own rates, but when they die, they can chose to become free agents again, and leave the contractors faction.

I feel this is really the only way to have a solid merc faction. I hope it helps to cut out some of the confusion that has been plaguing the server. Thanks again, and have fun Smile

Love,
Rodric Wink
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://lonelyheartspw.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down