The Lonely Hearts Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Southern Persian Slavers *Beware heavily rp based faction when slaving!*

3 posters

Go down

Southern Persian Slavers *Beware heavily rp based faction when slaving!* Empty Southern Persian Slavers *Beware heavily rp based faction when slaving!*

Post by Robin_Persian_Warlord Sat May 11, 2013 3:17 pm

We are a elite group of slavers from Persia ordered to gather any and all slaves that we possibly can. Our goal for getting slaves is to not insult the lords of the new land we come to but to only capture commoner filth or people who have been outlawed by any lords we are always out for miners.(AKA Serfs) But beware females if you do not behold a banner on your clothing making you a commoner you will be instantly taken into slavery for we always sell females for a high price.

Our rules
1. Must know how to RP enough to learn how to RP slavery.
2. Do not enslave factions or people with bonds to factions. (To prevent war)
3. Must have Persian_Slaver in your name when in the faction and if you are Rping with us Ex-Robin_Persian_Slaver

Application
State the ingame name your using currently-
State your age-
State if you have skype or teamspeak-
State your steam name-
Rate how good you are in combat out of 10 (We arent only out for good fighters)-
Rate how good you are at RP out of 10-
Are you willing to obey commands by the lord-
Are you willing to help any comrade in need-
Are you willing to enslave any commoner/outlaw-
Give a example of how you would enslave someone-
And yes i realize kinda long but its best to get as much info!

Last edited by Robin_Persian_Warlord on Tue May 14, 2013 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Robin_Persian_Warlord

Back to top Go down

Southern Persian Slavers *Beware heavily rp based faction when slaving!* Empty Re: Southern Persian Slavers *Beware heavily rp based faction when slaving!*

Post by Dilinaer Mon May 13, 2013 3:20 pm

State the ingame name your using currently- Dilinaer
State your age- 24
State if you have skype or teamspeak- both, i normally use ts3. I own my own.
State your steam name- LtNuclearHell
Rate how good you are in combat out of 10 (We arent only out for good fighters)- 7/8
Rate how good you are at RP out of 10- 8
Are you willing to obey commands by the lord- yes
Are you willing to help any comrade in need- yes
Are you willing to enslave any commoner/outlaw- yes
Give a example of how you would enslave someone- I would RP it "Hail, commoner!." "I am giving you a once in a lifetime opportunity to involuntarily debt your life to me!".. So on and forth

Dilinaer

Back to top Go down

Southern Persian Slavers *Beware heavily rp based faction when slaving!* Empty Re: Southern Persian Slavers *Beware heavily rp based faction when slaving!*

Post by Zackcb Mon May 13, 2013 3:26 pm

Application
State the ingame name your using currently- Zackcb
State your age- 16
State if you have skype or teamspeak- Both normally use ts3 with dil.
State your steam name-Zackcb
Rate how good you are in combat out of 10 (We arent only out for good fighters)-8/9
Rate how good you are at RP out of 10-9 played on several rp servers including a very popular one I still play on today.
Are you willing to obey commands by the lord-Yes
Are you willing to help any comrade in need-Yes
Are you willing to enslave any commoner/outlaw-Yes
Give a example of how you would enslave someone-Tell them to halt, tell them that I would like to take them as a slave to make me rich.

Zackcb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down